Thursday, August 12, 2010

Reading Forex Charts powwow

you won't believe what a crazy sitting i experienced at Finexo Ltd....
My bud and i were starting out with 843 bucks at dbFX and the whole trade day derailed. This friend of mine said INR-OMR rate will be affected by the updates in the agricultural equipment industry, and accordingly is going to strengthen. This guy told me that selling then would work! In the beginning i was mistrustful of some kind of chicane, but immediately after i realized the genuine meaning of this information, i went: true, chances are slim, but that's me! I judged it to be the right time to buy 100 micro lots. I was holding out for give or take half an hour, as the stop loss line gradually closed the distance to me, untill unremarkable variation commenced to turned noticable. 2 minutes later the base currency was taking off through the roof! The account sold at a loss of 234 pips per unit! I was turning rather occupied. I simply coudn't quit expecting that the cotton industry are about to to increase and affect the INR-OMR rates. I had just tossed four ponies one way or the other. Not half a blink later, a little after marketing order i unloaded at 22 percent of profit! Oh man, now that was what i call surprise! I do declare! I had made some dollars today and i must admit, that i was feeling great, as well. Time to come down on a shot of Italian Stallion;)

1 comment: